Thornton - W Davidson & Sons Ltd, High Street76 Main Street, Thornton, Kirkcaldy,KY1 4AG
Tel: 01592 774242
Fax: 01592 504424
Facility Type: Pharmacy
Pharmacies (Chemists) are a walk-in resource, where no appointment is necessary. They provide the highest standard of pharmaceutical care and advice to patients and the public on the safe and effective use of medicines and treatments.
Your pharmacist is available locally, promptly and can often provide solutions to your minor ailments and offer lifestyle advice.
Better use of pharmacies by patients and the public will help in providing improved services in areas such as asthma, diabetes, mental health problems, cardiovascular disease and sexual health.
- Dispensing and Supervision of Medicines/Methadone
- Pharmaceutical Advisory Service to Care Homes
- Supply of Stoma Appliances
Services Funded by NHS Fife
- Emergency Contraception and Provision of Advice on Contraception
- Consultation Room/Private Area
- Wheelchair Accessible
Opening HoursMon: 9.00-5.30