Crail - Crail Pharmacy, High Street18 High Street, Crail, Anstruther,KY10 3TE
Tel: 01333 450402
Fax: 01333 450402
Facility Type: Pharmacy
Pharmacies (Chemists) are a walk-in resource, where no appointment is necessary. They provide the highest standard of pharmaceutical care and advice to patients and the public on the safe and effective use of medicines and treatments.
Your pharmacist is available locally, promptly and can often provide solutions to your minor ailments and offer lifestyle advice.
Better use of pharmacies by patients and the public will help in providing improved services in areas such as asthma, diabetes, mental health problems, cardiovascular disease and sexual health.
- Out of hours Pharmaceutical Services
- Dispensing and Supervision of Medicines/Methadone
- Dispensing and Supervision of Medicines/Buprenorphine
- Waste Disposal
- Supply of Stoma Appliances
Services Funded by NHS Fife
- Emergency Contraception and Provision of Advice on Contraception
- Consultation Room/Private Area
Opening HoursMon: 9.00-1.00/2.00-5.30