Cardenden - B Johnston, 191 Station Road191 Station Road, Cardenden, Lochgelly,KY5 0BN
Tel: 01592 721007
Fax: 01592 721007
Facility Type: Pharmacy
Pharmacies (Chemists) are a walk-in resource, where no appointment is necessary. They provide the highest standard of pharmaceutical care and advice to patients and the public on the safe and effective use of medicines and treatments.
Your pharmacist is available locally, promptly and can often provide solutions to your minor ailments and offer lifestyle advice.
Better use of pharmacies by patients and the public will help in providing improved services in areas such as asthma, diabetes, mental health problems, cardiovascular disease and sexual health.
- Dispensing and Supervision of Medicines/Buprenorphine
- Dispensing and Supervision of Medicines/Methadone
- Out of Hours Pharmaceutical Servives
- Supply of Stoma Appliances
- Waste Disposal
- Consultation Room/Private Area
- Wheelchair Accessible
Opening HoursMon: 8.45-1.00/2.00-5.30