Cupar - Rowlands Pharmacy, Bonnygate45-47 Bonnygate, Cupar,KY15 4BY
Tel: 01334 654755
Fax: 01334 657955
Facility Type: Pharmacy
Pharmacies (Chemists) are a walk-in resource, where no appointment is necessary. They provide the highest standard of pharmaceutical care and advice to patients and the public on the safe and effective use of medicines and treatments.
Your pharmacist is available locally, promptly and can often provide solutions to your minor ailments and offer lifestyle advice.
Better use of pharmacies by patients and the public will help in providing improved services in areas such as asthma, diabetes, mental health problems, cardiovascular disease and sexual health.
- Dispensing and Supervision of Medicines/Buprenorphine
- Dispensing and Supervision of Medicines/Methadone
- Needle, Syringe and Drug Paraphernalia Exchange
- Out of hours Pharmaceutical Services
- Pharmaceutical Advisory Service to Care Homes
- Supply of Stoma Appliances
- Waste Disposal
Services Funded by NHS Fife
- Emergency Contraception and Provision of Advice on Contraception
- Palliative Care
- Consultation Room/Private Room
- Wheelchair Accessible
Opening HoursMon: 9.00-1.00/2.00-5.30