Lynebank HospitalLynebank Hospital, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline
Tel: 01383 623623
Facility Type: Hospital
Lynebank Hospital was officially opened by Princess Alexandra on the 9th of May 1969.
Lynebank Hospital has 33 in-patient Learning Disabilities Beds.
Services based within the Lynebank site include:
- In-patient Learning Disabilities services providing care for adults 18-65 years of age and currently comprises of: Mayfield Assessment & Admission Unit (13 beds); Levendale Forensic Unit (8 beds); Tayview bespoke unit (2 beds); and Daleview Regional Forensic Learning Disabilities Unit (10 beds)
- Main administration base for NHS Fife Learning Disabilities Service
- Main administration base for NHS Fife Community Services - Dunfermline & West Fife
- Administration base for NHS Fife Children & Young People's Nursing Service
- Admnistration base for NHS Fife Clinical Psychology
- Admiistration base for Community Pharmacy & Prescribing services
- Dunfermline & West Fife Clinical Governance
- Dunfermline & West Fife Health Inequalities Team, including Keep Well and Stop Smoking
- Community Occupational Therapy, including Art Therapy service
- NHS Fife IT and eHealth Services
- NHS Fife Addictions Services
- NHS Fife Dental Access Centre
The Thislte & Spoon cafe, situated in the main foyer, is open 8.30am-2.30pm (Monday to Friday) and offers a selection of hot meals, snacks and drinks in a contemporary environment..
Location & Transport
Lynebank Hospital is clearly visible from Halbeath Road, next to an Express (Holiday Inn) and near Carnegie College.
From the M90 take Junction 3, A907 to Dunfermline, through a roundabout with a large ASDA on the right, then turn sharp left into Lynebank Hospital.
There are direct routes from Dunfermline rail and bus stations. Bus routes 19 and 33 stop outside the hospital every 10 and 60 minutes respectively. Contact Traveline Scotland on 0871 200 22 33 for further details on available public transport (www.travelinescotland.com/).
Visits can be made by appointment only
|Levendale||Please check with the ward directly|
Please check with the ward directly
|Tayview||Please check with the ward directly|