FeedbackMaking a complaint or offering suggestions about our service help use to continually improve and can be done several ways.  



We try to resolve all complaints as quickly and as locally as possible. If you are not happy with our service please discuss this in the first instance with your local podiatrist.  If you feel the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction you may contact the Head of Podiatry to discuss your issues. 

You may choose to make a complaint verbally or in writing and the department will offer assistance should you require it.



If you have any suggestions regarding improvements to our service please discuss this with your local Podiatrist or the appropriate Head of Service for your area.  Again you can speak directly to staff or you may choose to write to us.  All suggestions will be acknowledged.



Compliments are an excellent way to show staff that the service they provide is worthwhile and that it is valued by you.  All compliments can be directed verbally or in writing to your local Podiatrist or to the approrpriate Head of Service as detailed below.




The department takes all compliments and complaints seriously and uses them as an opportunity to improve. Should you wish to contact the department please direct your query to the management team below dependant of your area of residence:

Professional Head of Podiatry Service:

Head of Podiatry Service

Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes & Levenmouth and North East Fife

Dunfermline & West Fife

Cheryl Easton

Karen Baxter

Podiatry Department 

Podiatry Department

Seaview Ward, Level 3

Carnegie Unit, Level 3

Whyteman's Brae Hospital

Queen Margaret Hospital, Whitefield Road




KY12 0SU

T: 01592 645231

T: 01383 627018


Patient Relations

NHS Fife also have a Patients Relations Department which you may contact to make a complaint or give a compliment. You can contact them at:

Patient Relations Department

Fife NHS Board

Hayfield House

Hayfield Road


KY12 5AH

T: 01592 648 153

or by email at


Your local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) can also provide independent advice and support. You can telephone Citizens Advice and Rights Fife on 0845 140 0095 or Independent advice and support on 0845 140 0093.

If we have fully investigated your complaint and you are still not happy you can ask the Scottish Public SErvices Ombudsman (SPSO) to consider your complaint further. The Ombudsman does not take up all cases and will decide whether or not to investigate your complaint further.  Please visit the SPSO website for more information.



We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.