Maternity Assessment and Day Care
Maternity Assessment consists of
Maternity Triage 4 beds
Maternity Daycare 2 beds
Maternity Assessment is located on level 1 between the Consultant Led Unit and the Midwife Led Unit.
Maternity Triage 07.30 - 19.00 hrs
Maternity Daycare 09.00 - 16.30 hrs
What to expect
Triage : Senior Charge Midwife is Caroline Hutt
Daycare : Senior Midwife is Rhona Falconer
It is our responsibility to make sure that staff deliver high quality care that is person centered, safe and effective.
What this means for you
- We will treat all patients, partners, relatives and staff with care and compassion and value them as individuals
- We will ensure that patiens are informed about and involved in their care
- We will ensure the enviroment is safe, clean and well maintained.
- We will minimise the risk of infection by following NHS Fife's Standard Infection Control Precautions
We will monitor standards of care and practice through a range of quality improvement measure and take action to improve care where necessary.
- We will take action if clinical practice and standards fall below an acceptable standard.
- We will welcome and act upon feedback received from patients, partners, relatives and staff.
- Staff will be encouraged and supported to develop their knowledge and skills.
We do not want you to go away feeling unhappy with any aspect of your experience. If you wuld like to talk to us about this then please speak with the midwife in charge.
Alternatively we would be pleased to receive your feedback via the following websites:
- NHS Fife - online comments, concerns, compliments and complaints form. Telephone 01592 648153
- Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS) - email@example.com Telephone 03451400093
- Patient Opinion - www.patientopinion.org.uk/youropinion
For more information contact maternity assessment telephone 01592 729185/729187