Drainage - help and advice

Procedures in respect of Drainage & Water Supplies – April 2002

  • Any external or internal chokes should be referred to Fife Council (Building Operations) in the first instance 

However, Scottish Water may be called when:

  • Specialist assistance is required (in these cases, any work carried out by Scottish Water would be on a rechargeable basis at the standard unit rate which covers up to 4 hours)
  • If the problem relates to a drain then responsibility is with Scottish Water who would be responsible for the cost of remedial works

For any other drainage/water problems dial 0845 601 8855 for the Scottish Water Call Centre.

Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.